4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

What I want to know is what happened to the chicken.

Belief Belief

Superb!

Excellent quality! You don't get to see something like this everyday on newgrounds.

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

Really nice. Ending funny

It was really well made animation and the part when girl fell in the cave was scary. But the thing that ate her was a little bit funny. I wouldn't have thought it better so I give ten.

DARE DARE

Amazing movie!

Guys! This is great! Well done. I loved the idea and the animation was decent. Keep it up!

I Can Break These Cuffs! I Can Break These Cuffs!

FUNNY!

It was very funny to watch! It! Nice character designs.

Quick drawings Quick drawings

A new style!

No need to add color or fix the smoothness. Why always everything has to be so 'perfect'? I'm sick of those smooth graphics. This short movie deserves some really serious award! It creates a new style from itself. Graphics were loose and changing but still giving the idea of whats going on. Music fit in very well! Really amazing. Make more! I LOVE THIS!

Olzone responds:

WOAW.. . thx man . . im really thinking of making more of these, but with smooth graphic. but many like the roughness in this maybe i keep it that way.
or make the roughness as an easter egg for you ppl who like the roughness.
=D Thx again man love to read these kind of reviews.^^

X-mass flashback X-mass flashback

Awesome!

I loved the graphics and animation. Also the plot was good and funny. Only one thing about voice acting: it could have been a little bit louder but thats not really a big problem because you can turn volume up. Keep up the good work!

Olzone responds:

thx man.. im really glad you liked it =D
its the 2:nd flash i voice act in , i made evrey voice in one go. beacuse i made it under 7 days , was in a hurry. im gonna add some text.
but i getting better at least ^^

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

VERY GOOD!

George W. Bush should see this!
The movie is very good! Animation 10pts; Visual 10pts; Story 10pts;
I can't wait for the next episodes!

Barbapapa's Tongue Barbapapa's Tongue

Go Barbapapa!

I LOVE Barbapapa!!! WHY he had to loose his tongue?!

End of the Tyrant End of the Tyrant

KUL! ;D

I have enjoyed very much! Very good sound track. This movie is funniest thing I've ever seen!!!

GOOD LUCK! Added to favorits.

PirateClock responds:

thnkx, glad you liked it :)